Patio Table Craigslist Find

Are you good at seeing the potential in worn “down and out” items?

Patio table 1

I needed a patio table set.

My budget was tiny…….like under a $100.00, including new cushions…tiny.

I was up to the challenge.

patio table 8

So, I checked on Craigslist.

Remember, that it only takes a can of spray paint sometimes to give us our “wants” at a budget we can afford.

From worn out and rusty……

patio table 9

To….WAH LAH!

patio table 3

My striped pillows are a little worn out as well…..but they can be replaced.

Eventually,.

But for now…..

patio table 10

Just right at a budget I can afford.

These chairs are soooooo heavy.

What kind of goody would you like to find on Craigslist?

Are you able to see the potential in a worn out piece?

What do you think of my deal?

I would love to know.

Love,Me

Comments

1. sue says:

Oh, girl, you just want a good old pat on the back and a well done, high five recognition for being another thrifty women who knows how to stretch a dollar. I love the fact that some people don’t think like us…makes the pickings better for you and me. Blows me away what people can and will discard for new when with a bit of time and effort, they could make what they have serviceable.
    What cocktails are you serving? Martha Stewart has a recipe for making Bloody Mary’s by the pitcher…just a suggestion.

2. Dona says:

Beee-utiful! You done good! I need a patio set, too. And a high chair for my great-grand son. And living room furniture. And some odds and ends. And stuff. Huh. Many people would say I have enough ‘stuff’. But THAT is in the eye of the beholder, isn’t it?!

Great job, as usual, girl!! You never disappoint!

3. Michelle says:

You sure have given it a new lease of life and on a reasonable budget too, great work!

4. Mary Ann says:

What a great find! I’m a firm believer in a can of spray paint, too! It came out very well!

5. trish says:

Now THAT is impressive!! Love it!

6. WOW, Yes i would certainly have seen the potential in that. It is awesome and I love the green and blue colors. You got a whopper of a deal. I am going to check out our craiglist right now. I just came in from the garden and was thinking I needed a new table and chair out there. Congrats on the deal and good eye
    Blessings, Ginger

7. nicole says:

Wonderful Job!!!! I’m always looking for things on craiglist amd frequent the free section daily. I just found a conversational patio set on there a spray painted. Need new cushions but like you i’ll het those later.