Hotel Furniture

Rhoda from Southern Hospitality shared a recent trip to “Cash Liquidations Discount Furniture”.

Being a bargain hunter…..I was intrigued.

007

They sell used hotel furniture from “luxury” hotels. They buy in bulk and their prices are super affordable.
We were near Forsyth, Georgia recently so we decided to check it out.

There were so many things I was interested in but we didn’t have a trailer and I was a tad bit overwhelmed.

See what I mean?

These working lamp bases are $1.00 each.

How unique is this for $199.00?

Bolsters…..pillows…..

Headboards…..

What about those prices?

The armoires were around $69.00.

For real.

I actually liked this love seat sleeper. It was made so well and would be the perfect addition to my guest bedroom that looks like Buffy the Vampires bedroom.

It would take up less space than a full size bed and give the convenience of another sitting area.

Can you believe the prices.

Look at one of the handy hotel lamps we purchased. Extremely heavy and well made. Has a three pronged outlet in the base which is perfect for charging the iPhone or plugging in laptops.

I wasn’t sure if I would like or not but we love it. $5.00 price tag made me want to take the chance.

$5.00 pinch pleated, lined drapes…..not exactly sure if they are going to work or not but I could afford to take the chance.

What do you think?

See some neat stuff?

We would like to go back but with a trailer. It is a perfect place to get badly needed furniture for our beach house rental.

Want to take a road trip?

Think you would use a lamp with an outlet base?

It’s right off I-75, you can see it from the interstate, exit in Forsyth, GA.  Forsyth is between Atlanta and Macon.  (taken off Rhoda’s site)

Who is up for a road trip?!

Think you would like?

Talk to me!

Comments

1. Michelle M. says:

I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago. Bought a floor lamp, spray painted it and using it in my den. Paid $19! Didn’t have much time, but I’ll be going back.

2. This comment has been removed by the author.

3. Did you buy anything?

4. Joy777 says:

When do we go!!!! :)

5. I live outside Atlanta so I am going!! Thank you so much for letting us know about it! You are a doll!

♥charlotte

6. Janet says:

I’ll have to watch for them in CT! I have seen such advertised but never checked them out. Come to think of it, it’s been a long time–read pre-thrifting days :-) .

7. This place looks like an incredible deal! I’m going to the Haven conference in Atlanta in June. I think this place will need a good rummaging through before I head back home. Thanks so much for sharing!
    XOXO,
    Rachel

8. Amy H. says:

I’ll go, I’ll go!!!! Of course, it would be a bit much of a roadtrip from NW Ohio, so, maybe not. Can’t wait to see what you get when you have the trailer with you:~)Have got to find something like that up here.
    Thanks,
    Amy

9. maria says:

Nice furniture. I love it

10. maria says:

You are really genieous! thankyou for sharing useful information to us…. it helps us

Hospitality furniture

11. Ava Miller says:

My husband would probably keep me in our room for days just to prevent me going here to get these remarkable items and I can’t get enough of it… I had I’m a shopaholic of these kinds but I’m learning to put that on to a good use… XOXO:D

12. lisa says:

This is great. Do you know of any places like this in NY or CT? if so, let me know. Thanks for posting.

13. Diana Emmons says:

I live in Statham GA. My husband and I just bought a house here with a formal living room and a guest room (two rooms we’ve never had before) I’ve been searching for good used furniture at decent prices so as not to break the bank and stumbled on this blog. I’m hooked! I have to go first thing tomorrow morning and look! Dragging hubby with me and his wallet! I’ll let you know about my experience as soon as I get back!