Restoration Hardware tin Christmas Plates

Restoration Hardware tin Christmas plates vs Fine Christmas china.
I am bucking the “Christmas Bloggers Fine Dining System”.
I’m a rebel.
At Christmas time.
That is really bad, isn’t it?
Let me share first what I am rebelling about and then you can be the judge……
I have holiday dishes or china but lugging them out, storing the every day……”less is more” worked out better.
This year, I am trying to make sure my decorating for the season doesn’t consume me, as in the past.
I would rather be consumed by the Spirit of the Season.
Don’t get me wrong……Christmas dishes may not be a big deal for you. Storage wise…..it was a big deal to me.
I transferred them out every year.
I purchased these “tin plates”, used from Ebay, several years ago.
They stack, neat and tidy in my every day china cabinet and are easy to get to when Christmas arrives.
  Doubt their ability to be fancified?
 Works for me.

What are your thoughts?
Would you use these Restoration Hardware Tin Christmas Plates?
Is your Christmas china one of your favorite parts of decorating?
I pulled these up a few Restoration Hardware Tin Christmas plates on Ebay if you would enjoy them for yourself.

Pulling them out of the cabinet this year has been “simplicity” at it’s best.
Let me know your thoughts!
PS. If you enjoy these posts, would you mind sharing them with your family and friends?  There are share buttons by email, Facebook and all kinds of ways. I would also love for you to become a follower in some fashion. I will make sure it is worth it and don’t want you to miss out on the thrifty ideas and giveaways. I can’t wait to meet you! Love, Me
PPS
I’m linking up to:

Next Post:

Comments

1. Katie says:

Love the plates! I’m all for simplicity. Who knew simplicity could be so beautiful?!

2. Like the plates, these are very pretty. A flora version would be great to use outside, wouldn’t have to worry about them breaking! Enjoy the season! Laura

3. ~ Laura says:

Red toile is my very favorite and so I think these are fantastic!!!!! I love your place settings!! The gold and red are such an elegant combination!! So lovely!!! :)

4. I really like those plates. I’m going to check them out on ebay. Thanks for the link :)

5. Brittney says:

I think they look great! I also think they look fancy!

6. imklvr says:

Beautiful!

7. Janet says:

I have Christmas dishes (stoneware I think) that haven’t seen the light of day for years. I get in a funk, long story no one wants to read. They’re from MIL, but this year, I’m determined, like you, to be absorbed by the Spirit of the Season, I’ll see if props help. Being in touch with all the Christmasy posts, many true to the reason for the season can’t hurt either. And I’m getting those ebay dishes!! LOVE!!
    craftythriftydecoratingwifemom.wordpress.com

8. I think they are gorgeous! They remind me of Currier and Ives. The napkin rings are really pretty too. And the gold charger really makes it special. Simple yet elegant =)

PS. Thanks so much for your FB post and helping me break the 100 mark. I really appreciate you <3

9. Lori says:

I do like these! I just can’t bring anymore ‘stuff’ into my home right now. I really like my china, though not Christmas, and we never have Christmas at out house anyway :(